The Ashleys

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Social

I'm doing a Sunday Social blog link up and here are this week's questions.

How did you come up with your blog name?
The blog is mostly about my family (my gorgeous kids specifically) so it just made sense. 

What is your favorite thing about blogging?
It's the easiest way to document different stages in our life and it will be great to look back on and see pictures of the kids and what was going on in our life when they were young.

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now cant live without?
Not something I've necessarily discovered because of blogging but I've definitely re-discovered my camera. I tend to take more pictures than I ever have. Some make it onto the blog and some do not but I'm always happy to have the pictures.

Facebook or Twitter? and why?
Facebook. I like both but more of my family and friends are on Facebook.

If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be?
Two people actually and these require no thought. Barack Obama and Bill Clinton. :)

What is something you want people to know about your blog?
I blog about fitness but my exercise routine isn't perfect, I blog about nutrition but my eating isn't perfect, I blog about being a mom but I'm not a perfect mother. I blog about what works for me and my family and if other people can learn from it, take something away from it, or even comment and tell me a better way to do it then that's great. :)

Y'all go link up on Sunday Social here.

No comments:

Post a Comment