The Ashleys

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Father's Day

My mama always told me to never marry a man who wasn't the type of man I wouldn't want my son to grow up to be and my daughter to grow up to marry. I am so so proud that I can say I took her advice when I married the love of my life.


I love this man more than I ever thought I could love anyone and I am so proud of all he's accomplished and the kind of man and dad he is. There is not another man in the world that I'd rather be raising my children with, and navigating life with by my side. And there is DEFINITELY not another man I would have left my beloved Kentucky for.  Thank you baby for being the best husband and  daddy the kids and I could ever ask for and for always going above and beyond for your family. We love you and Happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment