The Ashleys

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The good life..

We have been having an amazing summer! Quite possibly the best one we've ever had.

We've been playing with frogs. 
Okay not "we," just Kaylee. She plays with frogs while Ethan freaks out because he's scared she'll throw it on him, and I freak out and squeeze half  a bottle of hand sanitizer on her. YUCK!

We've been lookin' super cute in our swim suits and aviators.

I've been workin' on my tan lines.



Lovin' up on each other.

Speakin' of "lovin' up on each other," a few nights ago James and I were told to "get a room," there was no seriously disgusting PDA but how lucky am I to have a marriage that after almost 10 years is more amazing now than it's ever been. I cannot even explain to y'all how grateful I am to have been blessed with the greatest husband ever.


LOVE this man!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment