The Ashleys

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thanks Husband!!

First let me start by giving a huge thanks to this cutie!!

He has spent the entire evening in a hotel room in Atlanta working on my blog. I've complained, nit picked, and made him change a million things and he didn't fuss one single time and the result is way better than I had even hoped!

My old blog http://beachbodydanielle.blogspot.com/ is acting completely crazy and I will be deleting it as soon as I post for my followers to come follow over here. 

The blog will be basically the same as it was over there.

Pictures of food

Workout recaps

More self portraits than anyone should have to see

Little Mr. Handsome

The Diva Princess

And this hottie-patottie who puts up with all of our craziness!!



1 comment:

  1. You are very welcome baby. Look forward to some great blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete