The Ashleys

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Can you spot the difference?

Pictures from last week.


Pictures from today.


We've ditched the arm floaties.. My big boy is officially swimmin' like a fish. He loves the water and is absolutely fearless. He's been a little scared to learn the past couple years but I think watchin' all his new older friends splash around while he was confined to arm floats was gettin' to be too much for him because it took me like 2 days and now he can swim end to end. I'm one pround mama!

Just a few more pics from the past week.

So silly.

But he loves his mama!
And so does she.

Speaking of love! My love!

Bought me this for an early birthday present!
Beautiful I love it!

Tomorrow will be another day spent by the pool enjoying this 90 degree weather. James has to work on Memorial Day so we're gettin' in all the celebrating we can now.. Y'all have a good weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment