The Ashleys

Friday, May 11, 2012

Summertime

7 more days and this sweet little boy will be home EVERY day! 

I cannot wait! Sleeping in, long days at the pool or park, and hanging out with my favorite little man!

The worst part about Summer is the food though. I hate to cook and I am not a fan of even eating hot food in the Summer time unless it's cooked on the grill.

Here's one of my favorite Summertime recipes. The kids love this one as well.

Diced pineapples, kiwi, watermelon, and strawberries.

Poured into popcicle molds with a splash or orange or pineapple juice.

Freeze until firm. 

I've also seen these made in little plastic dixie cups and they'd be a little bigger like that and I think I'll try them like that this year with just basic wooden craft sticks (the fruit will hold the stick in place). 

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment