The Ashleys

Friday, September 14, 2012

Beauty Products

I am doing a link up with Kelly's Korner on my favorite beauty products.. I am a self proclaimed beauty novice. I love makeup but because I really don't know anything about it I get really overwhelmed when I try to purchase makeup. Not to mention I'm a complete cheap-o and only purchase Wal-Mart/Drug store brands.

Since I usually don't know what colors to use I LOVE these eye shadow palletes that are exclusively for a certain color eyes. This is the Almay smoky-i for greens. I love that it shows you what colors to use and exactly where to put them.

How it looks on my eyes. :)

My favorite lip products.

EOS Lip balm. That is tangerine but I love the Summer fruit one.
Baby Lips lip balm from Maybelline. That is the pink punch. It's a gorgeous color and it smells amazing!
The last one is the liplicious in watermelon from bath and body works. It's glossy and it smells really good. The only issue I have with it is it's kinda sticky.

My last beauty product is the only one I use every single day. It doesn't matter if I'm just running Ethan to school or going to the gym or sometimes even if I've been home all day I might smear some on before my husband gets home. I can NOT live without this little pink and green tube.

Maybelline Great Lash. 


I'm definitely open to makeup tips!



3 comments:

  1. Visiting from Kelly's Korner - I saw your pretty face and had to see what you used - ha ha! Guess what? I use Walmart brands, too! Glad I'm not alone in this endeavor to save money but look made-up.

    You can find my post at thepolkadotshoes.blogspot.com. P.S. Your kids are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that eyeshadow. I'm a green eyed girl too and love to use plums. And that's one of my favorite mascaras! I'm also a fan of "Falsies" mascara now too.

    ReplyDelete