The Ashleys

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Happy B-day Ethan!!

 Making a decision to have a child -- it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. 
-Elizabeth Stone

Today was my oldest baby's 7th birthday. I cannot believe that my first born has  grown up so fast. He's so sweet, fiercely independent, and the smartest little boy I've ever seen. Every day he does or says something that amazes me, like yesterday he said, "Oh I think I'll delete this game off the PS3 I don't play it.. No never mind it's only 18 megabytes that's not too bad." What seven year old speaks to how much space megabytes take up?!?! CRAZY!!  He definitely got his Daddy's intelligence, but is a spitting image of his mommy! 

We had a fun little party for him at the house today, and took him out for his birthday dinner tonight.. A HUGE thanks to our friends who made it such a special day for him.. 

Here are some pictures from the day!

Mommy and the bday boy!

Little sister getting beautified!
















Almost time to go to dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment